The Fresno State Winery is the original University Winery. Our wines alone represent the energy, creativity and hand-crafted passion of young winemakers. The only way to guarantee access to our top tier, Black Label, wines is through one of our clubs. Membership has its privileges. In addition to access to our wines, you have VIP access to our pick-up parties and winemaker's dinners, and so much more.
Our commitment to you as a Member
- As a member, you can cancel or put your account on hold at any time. No pressure. We won’t call you the next day unless you really want us to.
- As a member, you can return the remains of any wine you didn’t like, and we’ll replace with any wine of equal or lesser value. We won’t even ask why.
- As a member, you can swap any wines in your shipment with any other shipment wine. We think it’s great you have preferences.
- Members select “Ship” or “Pickup”. But you can change your mind if you want. Anytime.
Small but important Rules
- Must be 21-years-old to join. One benefit of getting older.
- Shipping members agree to a nominal shipping fee.
- Can cancel membership any time*
- Pickup members agree to pick up wines prior to end of month or pay shipping.
- We know that’s rough, but really? You want your wines sitting here with a bunch of young winemakers around? They love what they make!
* We let you know (by email) of a pending shipment/party 2-3 weeks ahead of time. We then charge your card roughly 7 days before each shipment/party. We only ask that you don’t change your mind in the finally 7 days in between the time we charge your card and the time you get it. Our students are winemakers, not accountants.